Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pee Pee Troubles

OMG I thought boys were supposed to be easier when it came to "privates".  Well not at the Culley house.  Brendan was born with a hydrocele and is facing surgery sometime in the next few months.  Basically it's a fluid filled sac inside the other you know, sac.  And they left a little extra skin when they did the circumcision, which of course re-adhered, then came undone.  Ouch!  Just webmd smegma and you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know.  Aidan's got his own issues, most of which stem from his um nervous-ness.  And his ADHD med is making it difficult to fully empty his bladder which causes him to wake up in the middle of the night, multiple times.  Am I wrong for steering his pee pee issues to Daddy?  I mean it's not like I would be of any help anyways, sheesh!  Just had to vent, I have learned more about male parts in the last few months than I ever needed or wanted to know.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed when he was here he had a cup for water in the bathroom. Maybe you could withhold water after 7?

    ReplyDelete