So we have finally come up with a realistic 5 year plan and I couldn't be happier with it. Just hoping it all works out as hoped. Rob is really loving his new job and luckily they have an office in the DFW area. He wants to go to grad school next fall and I'm onboard as long as I can be close to a solid support system. So.....our big plan is to try to move to Frisco after the school year is done. I have of course obsessively started researching it and keep finding better and better things, like a great school for Aidan, My Gym AND Gymboree classes for Brendan, a new kids Science Center for the boys, UT Dallas close by with Masters and Doctoral programs in math for Rob and a center for neuroscience for me, maybe one day? Awesome master planned neighborhoods with parks, aquatic centers, greenbelts, and solid public schools if we go that route with Brendan. I am so at peace with the plan and feel good about our future, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like your five year plan. Go for it!
ReplyDeleteHooray, get on out here!
ReplyDelete