Tuesday, August 31, 2010
I gave in!
Ok, I gave in and am trying out the whole blog thing. I got tired of telling the same story to like 20 people and also have tons of photos to share, the boys grow and change so fast. Since we're far away from our family and most of our friends I thought I'd give it a whirl. Don't be looking for gushy sentimental posts or cheesy cliches. I'm a total smart ass and proud of it, but then if you're visiting my blog you already know that. I do seem to have the most ridiculous things happen to me so you can definitely count on my stories being posted here. Hey it's either laugh or cry, most of the time I prefer to laugh or eat chocolate. I'll get some pics up soon, someone's gotta go pick up the CD of Brendan's bday portraits but I've been couped up w/sick little man for several days now. Hoping to get out tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment