I know I know - I said I was going to post regularly and it's been awhile - I will try to get better! It's been crazy as usual and I'm suffering from a condition known as MOMMY BRAIN :)
So every time we think we've got" it" figured out, "it" changes. Rob is doing great at his new job and it looks like we won't be planning a move after all. Congress has frozen funds on some of the new projects and the position he was going to go for in TX is a new contract, contingent on funding. We're going to play it safe and settle in here. Aidan's happy in school, the economy here is pretty stable, and Huntsville/Madison is an Engineer haven :) So we're back to house hunting. Thought we'd found the one then had the structural inspection - the house is cracked in 1/2! We're in a lease until July so no rush, we'll wait for the right one to come along. We've narrowed it down to one area of Madison.
Brendan's getting so big, running around, climbing, jumping, and into everything. He has a HUGE personality too and quite the temper. But when he looks at you with his big baby blues and his pouty lips it's almost impossible to stay mad. Aidan's so happy at school. Next month his class is going on 2 field trips - Nutcracker on Ice and Disney on Ice. He's still in Chess club and has been taking KidzArt. Rob has been working TONS of hours but I know it's part of re-establishing himself after the nightmare that his last job turned out to be. I'm just trying to keep up with everything and everyone - some days I'm better at it than others.
No comments:
Post a Comment